Quicklath™ is a strong and lightweight, high-density polyethylene foam. It is used as a spacer between roof materials, providing air flow and ventilation. Easy to cut with a knife, Quicklath will not warp or corrode and is ideal for re-roofing.
• Cross-linked polyethylene
• Allows airflow and ventilation between the old and new roofing material
• Creates smoother roof panels (no warped wood spacers)
• Use multiple layers to even out existing roof inconsistencies
• Two Rolls, 150 feet each, cover 300 feet
• Very easy to use and cuts easily
|QUILAT||QuickLath||2 - 1/2"||1/4"||300'||14|